This policy was last updated: 01 October 2020.
Proper Video Ltd. respect your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This policy applies to you, the user of this website and Proper Video Ltd. – registered company number 11996450. Data protection registration number ZA738960.
Proper Video Ltd. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If at any point, you would like to change your details or how we content you get in touch:
Write: 98, Hoxton Road, Scarborough, YO12 7SY
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Proper Video Ltd. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Personal data or personal information refers to any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). Most of the information we collect will be provided by you.
Identity Data – this includes your first name, maiden name, last name, title, marital status and gender.
Contact Data – includes address, email address and contact telephone numbers.
Financial Data – Bank account and payment card details and transactions.
Technical Data – this includes details about how you use our website; dates and times of your visit, how many times did you revisit, length of time spent on our website, the pages your visited, page response time, download errors. We also collect information about the devices you use to access our website; your IP address, which browser you use, which operating system you use.
- By requesting more information about our product and services or entering a work agreement you provide us with identity, contact and financial data.
Third parties or publicly available sources
- Technical data is collected through analytics providers such as Google Search Console
- Identity, contact and financial data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services and credit check providers.
- Social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
We may keep your information for financial purposes for up to six years. We will keep your information for marketing purposes only as long as we can continue to verify that it is up to date and still relevant for our purposes.
We may keep your information to comply with legal obligations.
We may use your identity, contact and technical data to refine information on products, services and offers that may be relevant to you.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us, used our services and/or opted in to receiving marketing communications from us via our website.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.